Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Day 3 - Learning a Lifestyle

The first round of anything is always hard, because so much brain power is needed to adjust your habits and processes.  And Keto is asking me to look at a lot of information I'd never really thought of before, like the carb content of spices.  Who knew?

But it's good.  regardless of how long I stick with it, I am definitely gaining knowledge and skillsets.

I'm feeling pretty good, no bloating, which I was concerned might happen because of the cheese.  Still so much cheese.  But I'm trying to make sure I get other nutrients too.  I use most of my carb points on veggies, and today actually went just a touch over because the roasted cauliflower I made was just too good.  I've learned that when I roast veggies I need to make just as much as I'm supposed to eat, because I will eat the entire tray.

And on a personal note, I don't think the heat in my Barrow apartment is working, but they did bring me 4 space heaters, and 3 of those work so my place is still able to be kept at a livable temperature.  In most of the rooms.

Didn't cook at all today, but pulled some chicken from the freezer (and tossed some chicken from the freezer as it was freezer burned beyond repair) and will be making this tomorrow, Keto Chicken Club Casserole.  I'm pretty excited to give it a go!  And if it looks nice I'll take a picture~

No comments:

Post a Comment