Monday, November 26, 2018

Day One - Cheese on Cheese

Successfully completed my first day of Keto!  Hurrah! 

I'm so glad I made a couple meals yesterday, and was able to bust another one out today, along with some fat bombs to help me reach my goal of 170 grams.  I was off by about 50 g today, which I'm hearing is pretty normal for just getting started.  I didn't go over my carb goal, which is a huge hurrah in my book.

No sign of the Keto flu yet, but I do drink massive amounts of water every day (generally 160 ounces, today I did 220), and even ponied up and paid $10 for a bottle of Propel and a little thing of Mio lemon.  Hopefully my wonderful Anchorage friends can quick send me some packets so I don't spend my whole paycheck on electrolytes and water~

Overall I'm feeling good.  I'm feeling capable.  I'm recording macros on a couple of apps right now (LoseIt and Lifesum (I tried MyFitnessPal but couldn't get into it)) until I find which one works best for my needs.

I'm also gathering a lot of recipe ideas from The Diet Doctor, by and large simple and easy to make, not a lot of fancy ingredients needed, and of course Pinterest and general internetting. 

I am really going to try to remember to take pictures of my grand creations, and should probably get a starter shot to compare myself to in a month.  Let's do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment