Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Day 20

Ho snap, I have made THE BEST curry sauce ever.  I seem to have forgotten how much I love curry, and combining it with coconut was like a dream come true.



I am very excited to use the sauce on shrimp as well, and maybe some cauliflower rice.  It is crazy delicious.

Feeling pretty good overall, though I don't think I've seen the energy boost yet.  Today I actually feel the opposite, but I also didn't get my best sleep last night (due in part by cooking too late (but coconut curry chicken!!)) and got a semi-deep tissue massage today, so I'll allow it.

I also put pork in the crockpot for pulled pork sweet potato sliders, so hopefully those will turn out and be as good as everyone has said they are.

Planning on traveling to Denali National Park tomorrow, which will be another exercise in preparing and packing my own food, and making sure it's trail ready.  Unfortunately most of what I've made this week needs reheating, so I'll have to dig a little bit and get creative this evening to make sure I'm good to go in the morning.

10 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment