Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Days 11 - 12

Slumpy slump slump.  Cooking is getting tiresome and not being able to eat things unless I have complete control over what's going into it is getting a little old.  I miss restaurants.  And wine.

But I've also notice my face slimming a bit, and I think my eyes are brighter.  Sleep schedule is still wonky but that has more to do with the midnight sun and my addiction to reading everything on the internet and night blogging, apparently.  All in all I still know this will be hugely positive for me, and I'm just hoping I can make it through the reintroduction phase correctly and decipher what it is that's making me sick.

Speaking of, I still get cramps sometimes after a few meals, so I need to start taking a closer look at what I'm eating, when, and make that correlation if I can.  I should get a food diary for that explicit purpose.  Not a bad idea.

Tomorrow I'm making salmon cakes.  I'm pretty excited as canned salmon has been a surprise godsend in this venture, I've been putting it with eggs, on spinach, and I'm excited to attempt to cook with it tomorrow.  Fingers crossed it's good.  I need a win to keep my momentum going.

4 comments:

  1. Mom used to make salmon patties with canned salmon when we were younger and I LOVED them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that, and I remember you loving them! I think I did not love them so much, but I have learned my ways!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Mom used to make salmon patties with canned salmon when we were younger and I LOVED them.

    ReplyDelete